At Red Sift, we are delivering the industry’s only integrated cloud email security and brand protection platform. As a result, we are helping to make the world a safer place, enabling organizations across all sectors, including many of the biggest brands, top law firms, financial services providers, technology innovators and government agencies defend against business email compromise (BEC) attacks, while streamlining how we protect against ransomware and phishing attacks.
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, customer-centric working environment. We are one of the fastest growing companies in our industry and we’re currently looking for talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build a safer future for everyone.
About the Role
This is a new role due to team growth. Our Sales Development Representatives are a key part of our Sales team and are key in helping us continue to grow our presence in the European market. You will support our Sales team by sourcing, establishing and building relationships with prospective clients, focused on inbound and outbound activities to help build out our sales pipeline.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings across the UK, EMEA and Nordic territories.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified meetings, opportunities and pipeline generation
- Craft and prioritise high value accounts in pipeline for strategic follow up through emailing, strategic calling, social selling
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximise phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customising scripts to market segments and prospect type
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - we really value that everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Self-directed, a quick learner and an enthusiastic team player
- Competitive who thrives in a target driven environment
- Have an impact on Red Sift success!
- Minimum 0.5-1 year of outbound prospecting experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform highly regarded
- Have experience using prospecting applications
- Ideally having experience with cold calling
- Additional languages is a huge bonus (French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish)
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and pension scheme
- 🧰 Optionally remote work, as long as you can drop by the office every now and then
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🧖♀️ A monthly budget for coaching and self-improvement such as courses, conferences and workshops
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
- 🏋️ Gym membership
- 🚴 Cycle to work scheme
- 🦸 One volunteer day per year
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team