At Red Sift, we are delivering the industry’s only integrated cloud email security and brand protection platform. As a result, we are helping to make the world a safer place, enabling organizations across all sectors, including many of the biggest brands, top law firms, financial services providers, technology innovators and government agencies defend against business email compromise (BEC) attacks, while streamlining how we protect against ransomware and phishing attacks.
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, customer-centric working environment. We are one of the fastest growing companies in our industry and we’re currently looking for talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build a safer future for everyone.
About the Role
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager based on the West Coast (PT time-zone) to join our US Sales Team.
You'll build on your proven track record and will utilise your existing network of the top brands and organizations across the US. You'll build and maintain a solid sales pipeline through prospecting and networking. At all stages of the sales process, you'll educate prospects on our solution through calls, demos and customised presentations. By understanding potential customer's needs, you'll be able to show how our solution solves the important challenges in defending against phishing attacks. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling complex Cyber Security solutions across a range of industries.
What you can expect
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific sales region or set of named accounts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior executives to demonstrate the business value of Red Sift’s solution
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts to sales leadership
- Ownership of all aspects of the sale process from building pipeline to prospecting to closing
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams such as Customer Success, Account Management and the Implementation team to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Prepare new business proposals and pricing, negotiate commercial terms, and work with legal to close contracts
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Proven and consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Proven success navigating the executive level of large companies
- Experience engaging with various buyer personas and key decision makers
- Confidence and gravitas in dealing with C-level executives
- Well-versed in the Cyber Security technologies
- Strong understanding of the retail sector
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (for both externally with customers or partners and internally with colleagues worldwide)
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the US
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English.
- High degree of computer proficiency, especially in office productivity, Salesforce and prospecting tools.
Nice to have
- Senior CISO and IT Management contacts at the top 500 retailers and brands in the US
- Prior experience working in a start-up/scale-up stage technology company
- Experience with MEDDICC or comparable sales methodologies.
- Email Security experience is a bonus!
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to commission, equity plan and 401K plan
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🏥 Medical, Dental, Vision
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team