At Red Sift, we are delivering the industry’s only integrated cloud email security and brand protection platform. As a result, we are helping to make the world a safer place, enabling organizations across all sectors, including many of the biggest brands, top law firms, financial services providers, technology innovators and government agencies defend against business email compromise (BEC) attacks, while streamlining how we protect against ransomware and phishing attacks.
About the Role
As our Digital / Performance Marketing Manager you will play a key role in building and optimizing our demand generation programs while helping to achieve our global growth targets. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will align closely with the marketing team while collaborating cross-functionally – from product marketing and brand to sales and customer support – to build and deliver campaigns that hit ambitious pipeline and revenue targets. We are seeking a creative thinker and digital marketing expert that will take advantage of all methods available to engage and convert audiences while clearly communicating the value that Red Sift delivers across multiple channels.
What you can expect
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of digital channels (e.g., SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Video, Webinars, Email, etc.) to achieve pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop compelling assets delivered via multiple formats for every step of the customer acquisition funnel.
- Create effective digital advertising campaigns by creating and aligning with the marketing team to deliver compelling copy, imagery, and video assets for engagement across multiple customer segments.
- Manage placement, audience segmentation, and conversion optimization of ads across paid media platforms, including search, social, and display.
- Design and run A/B tests and use insights to continuously optimize targeting, creative assets, CTAs, landing pages, and nurture campaigns.
- Develop landing pages that represent our brand, while facilitating a positive buyer’s journey that appropriately engages and informs prospects.
- Use remarketing and nurturing strategies to convert website visitors, social media followers, and database contacts into leads and sales opportunities.
- Leverage a robust data set to continuously monitor and improve marketing efficiency, including our Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Sales Velocity and inbound lead volume and quality.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and campaign management
- Proficiency or experience with marketing tools including Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce, Google Tag Manager and SEMRush
- Knowledge on using testing and measurement to analyze ROI and evolve strategy based on campaign outcomes
- Self-motivator and, collaborative team player that aligns a sense of urgency, team collaboration and follow-through from campaign inception through completion
- Analytical skills that support leveraging data to optimize campaign performance across digital channels
- Strong communications and reporting skills to help keep the marketing team through to the leadership team informed of ongoing digital marketing performance and results
- Track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social, and email
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Knowledge of aligning with content marketing to fully leverage assets that result in improving and establishing domain authority
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to commission, equity plan and 401K plan
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🏥 Medical, Dental, Vision
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team