At Red Sift, we are delivering the industry’s only integrated cloud email security and brand protection platform. As a result, we are helping to make the world a safer place, enabling organisations across all sectors, including many of the biggest brands, top law firms, financial services providers, technology innovators and government agencies defend against business email compromise (BEC) attacks, while streamlining how we protect against ransomware and phishing attacks.
About the Role
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into the open and close key business opportunities across the French territory.
You'll build on your proven track record and will utilise your existing network of the top brands and organisations across France. You'll build and maintain a solid sales pipeline through prospecting and networking. At all stages of the sales process, you'll educate prospects on our solution through calls, demos and customised presentations. By understanding potential customer's needs, you'll be able to show how our solution solves the important challenges in defending against phishing attacks. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling complex Cyber Security solutions across a range of industries.
Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific sales region or set of named accounts
Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior executives to demonstrate the business value of Red Sift’s solution
Provide timely and accurate forecasts to sales leadership
Ownership of all aspects of the sale process from building pipeline to prospecting to closing
Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams such as Customer Success, Account Management and the Implementation team to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
Prepare new business proposals and pricing, negotiate commercial terms, and work with legal to close contracts
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - we really value that everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
Proven and consistent track record of exceeding quota
Proven success navigating the executive level of large companies
Experience engaging with various buyer personas and key decision makers
Confidence and gravitas in dealing with C-level executives
Well-versed in the Cyber Security technologies
Strong understanding of the retail sector
Strong executive-level presentation skills (for both externally with customers or partners and internally with colleagues worldwide)
Outstanding verbal and written communication in English.
High degree of computer proficiency, especially in office productivity, Salesforce and prospecting tools
Nice to have
Senior CISO and IT Management contacts at the top 1000 logos in the France
Prior experience working in a start-up/scale-up stage technology company
Experience with MEDDICC or comparable sales methodologies.
Email Security experience is a bonus!
- Red Sift is headquartered in London, UK, with an additional engineering office in Barcelona, Spain.
- If you’re not in London or Barcelona, no problem - we are open to discussing remote working arrangements in other locations that have a similar time zone.
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and pension scheme
- 🧰 Optionally remote work, as long as you can drop by the office every now and then
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🧖♀️ A monthly budget for coaching and self-improvement such as courses, conferences and workshops
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
- 🏋️ Gym membership
- 🚴 Cycle to work scheme
- 🦸 One volunteer day per year
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team