Red Sift's Digital Resilience Platform solves for the greatest vulnerabilities across the complete attack surface. By providing comprehensive coverage of an organization’s digital footprint through best-in-class discovery and monitoring, Red Sift enables users to proactively uncover threats within email, domains, brand, and the network perimeter. Paired with sophisticated remediation capabilities, Red Sift provides organizations with the tools to shut down phishing and ensure ongoing compliance with email and web security protocols.
Red Sift is a global organization with offices in North America, Australia, Spain, and the UK. It boasts an impressive client base across all industries, including Domino’s, ZoomInfo, Athletic Greens, Pipedrive, and top global law firms. Red Sift is also a trusted partner of Entrust, Microsoft, and Validity, among others.
About the Role
This is a new role due to team growth. Our Business Development Specialist are a key part of our Sales team and are key in helping us continue to grow our presence in the European market. You will support our Sales team by sourcing, establishing and building relationships with prospective clients, focused on inbound and outbound activities to help build out our sales pipeline.
Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings across the Spanish territory.
Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified meetings, opportunities and pipeline generation
Craft and prioritize high value accounts in pipeline for strategic follow up through emailing, strategic calling, social selling
Understand customer needs and requirements
Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - we really value that everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
Self-directed, a quick learner and an enthusiastic team player
Competitive who thrives in a target driven environment
Have an impact on Red Sift success!
- Red Sift is headquartered in London, UK, with an additional office in Barcelona, Spain.
- If you’re not in London or Barcelona, no problem - we are open to discussing remote working arrangements in other locations that have a similar time zone.
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and pension scheme
- 🧰 Optionally remote work, as long as you can drop by the office every now and then
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🧖♀️ A monthly budget for coaching and self-improvement such as courses, conferences and workshops
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
- 🏋️ Gym membership
- 🚴 Cycle to work scheme
- 🦸 One volunteer day per year
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team