Red Sift's Digital Resilience Platform solves for the greatest vulnerabilities across the complete attack surface. By providing comprehensive coverage of an organization’s digital footprint through best-in-class discovery and monitoring, Red Sift enables users to proactively uncover threats within email, domains, brand, and the network perimeter. Paired with sophisticated remediation capabilities, Red Sift provides organizations with the tools to shut down phishing and ensure ongoing compliance with email and web security protocols.
Red Sift is a global organization with offices in North America, Australia, Spain, and the UK. It boasts an impressive client base across all industries, including Domino’s, ZoomInfo, Athletic Greens, Pipedrive, and top global law firms. Red Sift is also a trusted partner of Entrust, Microsoft, and Validity, among others.
About the Role
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Software Engineer who understands that good code exists to support products and the user experience, and can get the job done in a simple and maintainable way.
Fundamental to this role is working closely with our product team and cybersecurity analysts designing and building out scalable and performant code that serves to protect our customers.
If you’re looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities, with a high degree of autonomy and significant room for growth, then we want to talk to you!
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
- You have a customer-centric mindset: you really care about the customer outcomes.
You have a track record of delivering high quality product features and working in high growth product focussed organizations.
You understand that every decision you make has trade-offs and feel confident making decisions while moving quickly and building secure, scalable and resilient solutions to unexplored, complex technical problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a scale-up software company.
- Understand fundamental computing principles such as data structures and algorithms.
- Understand and apply the principles of software craftsmanship - designing things as simply as possible, but no simpler.
- Clean and tested code.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Open source activity and contributions.
- Experience in working on consumer facing B2B products.
- If you’re not based in London or Barcelona, no problem - we are open to discussing fully-remote working arrangements in other locations that have a similar time zone.
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and pension scheme
- 🧰 Optionally remote work, as long as you can drop by the office every now and then
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🧖♀️ A monthly budget for coaching and self-improvement such as courses, conferences and workshops
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
- 🏋️ Gym membership
- 🚴 Cycle to work scheme
- 🦸 One volunteer day per year
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team