Red Sift's Digital Resilience Platform solves for the greatest vulnerabilities across the complete attack surface. By providing comprehensive coverage of an organization’s digital footprint through best-in-class discovery and monitoring, Red Sift enables users to proactively uncover threats within email, domains, brand, and the network perimeter. Paired with sophisticated remediation capabilities, Red Sift provides organizations with the tools to shut down phishing and ensure ongoing compliance with email and web security protocols.
Red Sift is a global organization with offices in North America, Australia, Spain, and the UK. It boasts an impressive client base across all industries, including Domino’s, ZoomInfo, Athletic Greens, Pipedrive, and top global law firms. Red Sift is also a trusted partner of Entrust, Microsoft, and Validity, among others.
About the Role
We are looking for a Strategic Account Director to join our US Sales Team.
You'll build on your proven track record and will utilise your existing network of the top brands and organizations across the US. You'll build and maintain a solid sales pipeline through prospecting and networking. At all stages of the sales process, you'll educate prospects on our solution through calls, demos and customised presentations. By understanding potential customer's needs, you'll be able to show how our solution solves the important challenges in defending against phishing attacks. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling complex Cyber Security solutions across a range of industries.
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific sales region or set of named accounts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior executives to demonstrate the business value of Red Sift’s solution
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts to sales leadership
- Ownership of all aspects of the sale process from building pipeline to prospecting to closing
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams such as Customer Success, Account Management and the Implementation team to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Prepare new business proposals and pricing, negotiate commercial terms, and work with legal to close contracts
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Proven and consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Proven success navigating the executive level of Enterprise companies
- Experience engaging with various buyer personas and key decision makers
- Confidence and gravitas in dealing with C-level executives
- Well-versed in the Cyber Security technologies
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (for both externally with customers or partners and internally with colleagues worldwide)
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the US
- High degree of computer proficiency, especially in office productivity, Salesforce and prospecting tools.
Nice to have
- Senior CISO and IT Management contacts at the top 500 brands in the US
- Prior experience working in a start-up/scale-up stage technology company
- Experience with MEDDICC or comparable sales methodologies.
- Email Security experience is a bonus!
🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and 401K plan
🧰 Budget towards Remote setup.
🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
🏥 Medical, Dental, Vision
👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team