Senior Product Manager
Red Sift's Digital Resilience Platform solves for the greatest vulnerabilities across the complete attack surface. By providing comprehensive coverage of an organization’s digital footprint through best-in-class discovery and monitoring, Red Sift enables users to proactively uncover threats within email, domains, brand, and the network perimeter. Paired with sophisticated remediation capabilities, Red Sift provides organizations with the tools to shut down phishing and ensure ongoing compliance with email and web security protocols.
Red Sift is a global organization with offices in North America, Australia, Spain, and the UK. It boasts an impressive client base across all industries, including Domino’s, ZoomInfo, Athletic Greens, Pipedrive, and top global law firms. Red Sift is also a trusted partner of Entrust, Microsoft, and Validity, among others.
About the role:
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading the development, delivery and success of Red Sift products. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to identify the needs of the market and define strategies and roadmaps for the company’s products to achieve the company's goals.
- Define product strategies and roadmaps for Red Sift products in order to achieve the company’s vision and goals.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, pain points, and competitive landscape.
- Continuously gather customer feedback and use it to improve the product
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including customers and industry experts, to gather feedback and validate product features.
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure the success of the product.
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to the company leadership and other stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies and standards in cyber security
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS product management with proven track record of launch and improvement of SaaS products
- Excellent communication, leadership and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data-driven development, mixpanel, or similar
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Experience in cyber security
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and pension scheme
- 🧰 Optionally remote work, as long as you can drop by the office every now and then
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🧖♀️ A monthly budget for coaching and self-improvement such as courses, conferences and workshops
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
- 🏋️ Gym membership
- 🚴 Cycle to work scheme
- 🦸 One volunteer day per year
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- Red Sift UK
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Red Sift UK
Workplace & Culture
Here at Red Sift, we are always in search of the brightest minds to join our scaling team. It doesn’t matter if your field of expertise is tech or customer support, admin or sales, we want to hear from you.
We don’t just hire people for their skill set, we search for someone's ability to fit in and drive our business. If you’re hard-working, love to find solutions, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then we might just be the team for you!
Senior Product Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Red Sift?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.